Core Deposits for Injectors
A Core Deposit will be charged for sets of exchange injectors and will be fully or in part refunded upon receiving the exchange (old) units back, providing the bodies of the injectors are serviceable and not damaged. The value returned is at the company’s discretion. The Core Deposit amount is displayed on each set of injectors advertised.
- After you purchase the injectors and the deposit is paid, we supply you with a set of our re-manufactured injectors.
- When you return your old injectors, they are assessed, and if they are in a serviceable condition then your deposit is refunded.
- A serviceable core is one that is not broken (damaged) and can still be rebuilt into proper working condition.
- We will endeavor to refund 100% of your deposit. If we cannot refund the full amount we will try and refund some part of the deposit. Most customers do not experience any problems with their refunds.
- The most common issue is damage to the fuel leak-off sealing face due to customers using incorrect tools, or damaged threads, neither of which are repairable.
- Please ensure that you package your injectors properly so there is no damage to the injectors in transit. We can only refund based on the condition of the injectors when we receive them.
- Please seal in a plastic bag so fuel does not leak out in transit.
- The cores you return must be the same model and part number as the ones that was purchased as this may void or affect the value of the deposit returned.
- The old cores must be returned within 10 business days of you receiving your serviced injectors.
- This service relies on the return of old cores in a timely manner. This is so the injectors can be serviced and available for the next customer just as the previous customer did so the injectors were available for you to purchase.
Terms and Conditions
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
Refunds for returned products are for the purchase price excluding original freight or postage charges or restocking fees. All returns must be in original non fitted condition with undamaged original packaging.
If the goods you ordered are not in stock, you may wish to place a backorder. Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia will advise you of the expected date of delivery and this product will be sent to you as soon as it is available.
Custom/special orders will require a deposit for the goods prior to the order being placed. It is the customer’s responsibility to supply the correct information in relation to goods requested prior to the order being placed and to check the information is correct before finalising the placement of the order. Once the deposit is paid and the order has been secured, the order cannot be cancelled/reversed or changed. Balance of the monies owed must be paid prior to the order being dispatched. All deposits made are non-refundable.
Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia reserves the right to accept or reject an order for any reason. Including if there is an error on price of the product, description posted on website or an error in your order. All of these situations will be discussed individually with you the customer.
Upon delivery of the goods ordered, the customer must immediately examine the goods for damage and check that all items ordered have been received in full . Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia will not be liable for any nondeliveries, shortages, defects or damage unless Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia receives details in writing within seven (7) days of the due date of delivery.
Goods remain the property of Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia until full payment has been received and cleared.
Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia and you the customer, acknowledge that the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (PPS) applies to all transactions pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of Sale or otherwise. Security interest in all present and after acquired goods as security for all monies now and in the future owing by the customer. You the customer agree to provide such information required to enable registration of a Purchase Money Security Interest (“PMSI”) under the PPS Act. You agree that a PMSI is granted in priority to all other Creditors by the Customer in favour of Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia and in goods that are supplied from time to time as security for the customer’s obligations to Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia.
Customer agrees to abide by Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia’s Warranty Policy, please refer to Warranty Statement for full details.
Turbo Fuel Injection Australia may give general service and technical advice from time to time. The customer is to decide if this advice is relevant to their situation. Turbo Fuel Injection Australia will not be held responsible for any damages resultant from this advice.
All due care has been taken to make sure the information for the sale of products is as accurate as possible at the time of advertising. The customer is to decide if the product being purchased is the correct product for their application. Turbo and Fuel Injection will not be held responsible for incorrect items purchased. Items returned due to incorrect purchase by customer may incur a 15% restocking fee.
This warranty applies only to goods supplied Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia.
Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia liability is limited to the repair or replacement, at Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia’s discretion of any warrantable product returned prepaid with a complete service history, if found by Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia to be defective.
Upon completion of the warranty determination, whether accepted or declined, returned units become the sole property of Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia. Units not deemed warrantable shall have a value not to exceed exchange credit, when applicable, and cannot be returned to the user without advance written notification of the warranty.
Warranty shall not apply to any unit, which has been improperly stored or installed; subjected to misapplication, improper operating conditions, accidents, or neglect; or which has been improperly repaired or altered or otherwise mistreated in the field. Unauthorised disassembly will void all warranty consideration.
Except as set forth in this warranty, Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia disclaims any implied warranty, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia also disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages. No warranty, expressed or implied, is extended to any consumer or to any person other than the original purchaser.
Guidelines conditions and policy for Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia:
New OEM replacement /reconditioned or serviced exchange and aftermarket non OEM
12 months or 20,000km which ever shall occur first
Service intervals for oil changes must not exceed manufactures guide for all Diesel/Petrol/LPG turbochargers, service history documentation may be requested when applying for warranty
Not covered under any warranty
Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia expressly warrants that for the period specified above from date of supply, installation or provision (whichever is the earlier) of Goods or Services (the period), the Goods and Services shall be free from errors. Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia will if any errors occur in Goods or Services, during the period, at its discretion, either:
In the case of Equipment
1. Replace the Equipment or supply equivalent equipment
2. Repair the Equipment
In the case of Services
1. Supply the Services again; or
The above will not apply to Errors attributed to:
1. Non- Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia Goods or Services;
2. Any modification or repair of Goods unless by Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia or with Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia prior written approval
3. Negligent use, abuse or misuse of Goods
4. The use of Goods under environmental, power or operating conditions beyond the limits or constraints specified by Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia or the manufacturer
5. The installation of wiring of any Goods other than in accordance with Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia or the manufacturer’s instructions
6. The use of any Goods with a Non- Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia Goods or Services
7. Wear or burn-out resulting from usage of goods of a kind inherently susceptible to burn-out
8. In the case of a turbocharger, the use of any sealant compound (such as Silicon) on any gasket sealing face
9. In the case of a turbocharger, where the oil feed line has not been replaced with a new oil feed line.
To the full extent permitted by law, Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia does not make any representations or give any warranty as to the overall performance of any System or the results of any process with which the Goods or Services are used or integrated.
All goods which are to be assessed for Errors need to be returned on pre-paid freight basis to Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia PO Box 5335 Daisy Hill Qld 4127.
All goods returned for assessment must be accompanied by:-
- A copy of the original purchase invoice
- Full service history report from the service facility/technician or end user, indicating the type of application and the reported error
Limitation of Liability
To the full extent permitted by law and subject to above Turbo & Fuel Injection Australia:
- Makes no warranty and will not be liable for any breach of statutory obligation or implied condition or warranty in respect of Goods and Services or the materials used, systems or results of any process with which the Goods and Services are used or integrated.
- Warranty is in substitution for all other terms, conditions, warranties and representation, implied by statue or otherwise and all other terms, conditions, warranties and representations are excluded.
- Our Goods and Services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Where the Trade Practices Act or any equivalent State legislation implies warranties in respect to Goods or Services, and the Goods or Services are of a kind not ordinary acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption then the Customer’s remedies shall be limited to those set out by those laws.